What we develop:
Here’s some of things we build:
- Multi-user web applications (with customised databases, notification systems, reports etc…)
- High performing desktop applications
- Data anlysis and reporting systems
- Custom document generating/merging/printing solutions
- Complex task automation
- Timelapse and logistics simulations
- Excel / Word / AutoCAD / Revit / Inventor Add Ins
And some the technologies we use:
- Flask, Bottle, web2py
- .Net (including Winforms and WPF)
- SQL and relational databases
Why choose us?
We are a small team with a passion for writing smart code, constantly seeking out better tools and techniques. As a result we work quite differently to other organisations we know, and from what we gather, far more efficiently and with far less bugs.
We also operate with very little overhead, so more of your money goes towards development time than bigger competitors.
How much does it cost?
Our development rates vary depending on the work, but we always keep them reasonable, and usually well below the competition in this country.
Bear in mind that software isn’t a business cost, it is an investment in future efficiency gains. Our aim is to maximise those gains for you so that we get repeat business, and we achieve this in a number of ways:
- Prioritising “quick win” functionality so you start benefitting while the rest is still being built.
- Using crude/dummy functionality to validate assumptions about efficiency gains before refining them.
- Using every trick we can think of to reduce the amount of work we do and have to charge you for, so long as it doesn’t compromise quality.